Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pre-Blog ; Circles

I'm really not in the mood. But whatever. It's one mark. My day hasn't been so great. I'm sleepy its 1 in the morning and I haven't had time to do homework. I've just realized while doing that homework that I had to blog. Well here it is. HMM circles. Not fun. Mrs. Ingram made it LOOK understandable and simple and it probably is but I'm probably just thinking too hard. Wasn't a fun unit but in any case, which isnt? To the point. It was an alright unit and I understood most of it, but my siblings warned me about circles, and how NOT fun they are. Correct they were. I found the inscribed angle was alright and all but having to prove an angle or arc was very hard because you'd have to put it into words. I THOUGHT THIS WAS MATH?! It's really simple if you study it. I studied but in actuality, I probably won't remember much because I'll have been so sleep deprived from this night. Well it was an alright unit all in all So yeah. My hands are starting to cramp up. I need water. So I say good day for now. Tired I am

--Mr.Lawrence ~ Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home