Monday, May 28, 2007

Unit Blog: Geometry

Ohmygosh! I almost forgot about this! Hahah.

Uhhm, weell, this unit didn't have a lot to it, not really. Just a lot of round things, circles I believe they are called. So uhm, well, I thought the whole.. concept of circles was easy.. Weell, at least the whole inscribed/central angle thing is understandable. But once you have a bunch of lines and the question asks you to look for angles.. yeah, that got a little confusing. ^^;; I guess you just have to do more questions like that, just to get you used to the idea. That's how I got used to it anyways, seeing it over and over like that, made it easier for me.

So, that's my little.. blog, there's not much to say.. Hahah, good luck on the test you guys. And thanks for reminding me to blog Jasmeen. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home