Monday, May 28, 2007

Unit Blog: Geometry OR Circles + Triangle

Circles… and triangle... It seemed like you people didn’t enjoy this unit very much. As for me, I thought this unit was so much fun. I enjoyed this unit out of all the ones we did so far. I thought some parts were confusing, but then later on we did a whole bunch of questions and I got the hang of it. To tell you the truth, I wrote down almost everything she wrote down just so I would have something to put in the math dictionary. I had everything planned out and all, then all of a sudden… I was informed that there was no math dictionary… I was devastated! Well… maybe not… but this math dictionary (if there was one) I would have rather done instead of all the other ones… sigh…

Well anyways… that’s it. I will be back on this very soon, so don’t miss me too much. By the way… Thanks Xuan for somewhat reminding me to do this and... any time Nelsa! =D

- Jasmin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home