Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Algebra Pretest Blog

Ha, I forgot to do this yesterday night ^^;

Anyways, This unit wasn't that bad, which is suprising considering I wasn't at school for most of it. Sometimes the blogs were kinda hard to follow, like there was too much alternate commentary along the way, and certain parts werent explained thouroghly but with a combination of Wikipedia, Google, and the Blog, I managed fine enough -_-;

Hmm, Hardest part would probably be everything I wasn't AT school for. So Imaginary numbers, and Quadratic Formula. Thankfully I started understanding those once I got back from my time off, so wasn't really all that hard.

Easiest part of the unit would probably be the radical equations (fewest steps to solve usually XD)

Overall the unit wasn't so terrible. I'm sure it would have been better if I was there for most of it, but eh, nothing much I can do about that. Well, that wraps that up this blog so good luck on the test, and I hope you all did your math dictionaries right! ;D

Justus, over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home