Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pre test blog: Algebra Unit

This unit is somewhat hard. Probably because of the radicals and fractions stuff we did. And I also sometimes get confuse in the Zeros of equation part. For some reason, i misunderstand this part of the unit, especially when i started doing my dictionary about that lesson. I kinda forget the difference between factoring and completing the squares. I also had a hard time in the radical equation part. It's just that sometimes it tooks me sooo long to figure out the answer fo certain question. The Quadratic Formula part is I think somewhat easiser than the other lessons. I also finf the roots of equation pretty much easier. Well I think that's all I could say. All I know so far is that this unit is somewhat is easy and somewhat hard for sooo many reasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home