Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Algebra Blog

I thought that this unit was quite simple at first..and then the radical and rational equations were introduced. I hated those in grade 10 pre cal and I hate them here, I always screw up in whenever it comes to these types of equations. The pre test that happened today wasn't any better..I failed it. Harhar...then I re-did them at home and got the right answers and slapped myself across the face and back the other way. The only part about this unit that is troublesome is all the stuff you have to memorize, since this unit was really long, and I even forgot about that sum and product of the roots on the pre test also. Me and my short term memory...anyways.....I'm praying that I won't mess up and forget my formulas for the test..since I've been doing pretty bad since we came back from spring break...*sigh*..Now time to go study. 0_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home